Upper School: Architecture of Learning
A new high school experience that puts the student at the center.
We organize students by Independence Level in order to support student autonomy.
Students take ownership of their education.
Architecture of Learning
- Four-year Upper School wholistic experience
- Career & College Advising
- Real-life science labs
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Internal & External Assessment
Extended Day Program
- Drama, Music, Visual Arts
- Sports + Dance
- Robotics, Debate, STEM Fair, Math Olympiad
- World Languages (Hindi, German, & more)
- Testing Support
- SAT, ACT, AP
A Day in the Life