Upper School: Approach to Learning
A new high school experience that puts the student at the center.
Our approach to content is personalized.
Our approach to context is project-based.
These are the core skills we teach, which are mastery-based, self-paced, and augmented by collaborative seminars.
- Computer Science
- World Languages (Spanish, French, Mandarin)
Extended Day Electives
- STEM Fair
- SAT/ACT/AP Prep
- Visual Art
- Math Olympiad
Online Opportunities, including...
(Based on individual interest and desired college / post-graduate experience.)
- Art History
- Government & Politics
- Internet of Things
- Fully student-directed based on macro- and micro-concepts.
- Badges: credentialing for 21st century skills
- Apprenticeships – micro-credentials
- Counseling Program
- Global KLS Plug-in Network
Interdisciplinary & Meta Programs
- Capstone Project
- Student Life (clubs and sports)
- International Study and Service Trips